HOW TO RECYCLE YOUR EMPTY CANDLE JARS
Although my candles are made with natural ingredients it is still crucial to dispose of any remaining wax responsibly when you have finished with it. You can of course take them to the appropriate section of your local household recycling centre but I think its much better to keep them and reuse them.
Below is my "best practice" step by step guide of how to clean them yourself:
1. With a teaspoon gently scrape out as much wax as possible from the bottom of your jar and dispose of it in your bin.
2. Use the teaspoon or knife to pop the glue spot + wick out.
3. Sit the candle jar in a bowl of warm water which will melt any remaining wax and wipe clean with a paper towel.
4. Wash the jar with hot soapy water.
5. Re-use your jar - see below some of my favourite ideas.
STYLISH DESK TIDY
Ideal for keeping pens neat & tidy
Ideal for cacti & succulents
Great for toothbrushes or cotton wool storage
TEALIGHT OR VOTIVE HOLDER
Simply add a tealight or small votive candle
Perfect for storage small items and ideal for matches
Ideal for keeping small sewing accessories together